Whole30 and Keto Friendly Broccoli Salad
Broccoli crowns, dried cranberries, and walnuts tossed in a savory mayo dressing
- 1 batch of homemade mayonnaise such as my 60-second Wholesome-Joy mayo recipe*
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup*
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Pinch of black pepper
- 2 broccoli crowns washed and cut into bit size pieces, stems removed
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins
- 5-6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
Begin by preparing your salad dressing. Combine all ingredients and stir to incorporate. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
Prep the remaining salad ingredients and place them into a large serving bowl.
Just before serving, pour the salad dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss/stir until all is incorporated.
Serve alongside your favorite protein and store the remaining salad in the refrigerator for up to one week.