Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
A kicked up variation to the classic cobb salad with buffalo chicken making it perfect for game day!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 dashes black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs quartered
- 1 green onion chopped
- 3 bacon slices cooked and chopped/crumbled
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese optional
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, warm olive oil. Add chicken, Frank’s sauce, and remaining seasonings. Toss the chicken with tongs to incorporate all of the flavors. Once the chicken crisps up a bit, remove from heat and let cool
- Place chopped romaine a large salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss. On top of the lettuce, arrange all of the toppings in individual lines with the buffalo chicken in the center.
- Serve with your favorite ranch dressing.
- Save time by buying and shredding a rotisserie chicken
- For a great ranch option, check out Primal Kitchen
- Goat/sheep milk cheeses tend to be less problematic for those sensitive to dairy. For those consuming dairy, swap/add in blue cheese crumbles
- Don’t forget to tag @Wholesome_Joy on Instagram when making this dish!