Welcome to the very first Wholesome Joy post! I am so delighted to have you here and look forward to sharing incredible recipes, approved by my almost husband, that use real ingredients that will leave you happy and wholesome.
Other Salad and Game Day Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Cobb Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Original Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 dashes black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs quartered
- 1 green onion chopped
- 3 bacon slices cooked and chopped/crumbled
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese optional
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, warm olive oil. Add chicken, Frank’s sauce, and remaining seasonings. Toss the chicken with tongs to incorporate all of the flavors. Once the chicken crisps up a bit, remove from heat and let cool
- Place chopped romaine a large salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss. On top of the lettuce, arrange all of the toppings in individual lines with the buffalo chicken in the center.
- Serve with your favorite ranch dressing.
- Save time by buying and shredding a rotisserie chicken
- For a great ranch option, check out Primal Kitchen and Tessemae’s
- Goat/sheep milk cheeses tend to be less problematic for those sensitive to dairy. For those consuming dairy, swap/add in blue cheese crumbles
- Don’t forget to tag @Wholesome_Joy on Instagram when making this dish!